The Born Digital Wine Awards Submissions are Now Open!!
We are excited to announce that the Born Digital Wine Awards is now accepting submissions! After going through a long series of beta testing, we are elated to announce that the awards is now open to anyone interested in submitting their work in 1 of 5 categories:
- Best Investigative Wine Story: For a distinguished example of investigative reporting by an individual or team, presented as a single wine article or series (video, written text)
- Best Editorial Wine Writing: Outstanding examples of wine writing, giving prime consideration to literary quality and originality (written text)
- Best Wine Tourism Feature: Speaking about a particular region as a tourist destination with a focus on wine (written text, video, photo)
- Best Wine Themed Video: Video content that either educates, demonstrates or builds awareness for wine (video)
- Best Winery Self Produced Content: Outstanding examples of content created by wineries to promote their brand and reach out to key audiences. (written text, video)
Nominations are open until 28th February 2011, with judging beginning March 1st of 2011. Please review the guidelines carefully on the Submissions page to fully understand the awards process. If you have any questions or problems submitting, please let us know at [email protected]